1. Went to happy hour with Annie. Hadn't seen her in almost 2 months, had good conversations and was super fun seeing her.
2. Had good conversation with Ryan at Turner. Said he thought the Marketing role was still mine if I wanted it. Doesn't know how long freeze will last... also said he wouldn't let me be an SA forever.
3. Get to hangout with Kevin tonight. He's working and I'm writing on the blog. Thinking about our future. I know it will be a big year.
2. Had good conversation with Ryan at Turner. Said he thought the Marketing role was still mine if I wanted it. Doesn't know how long freeze will last... also said he wouldn't let me be an SA forever.
3. Get to hangout with Kevin tonight. He's working and I'm writing on the blog. Thinking about our future. I know it will be a big year.
No comments:
Post a Comment