Mom always made me tell her 3 good things that happened that day, when I was going to bed....
It's only 4:15pm today, but here are my things..
1. I got coffee with Cara Turner today - talked about marketing and the industry.
2. I reached out to Britany with Opera to get coffee soon.
3. I started this blog.
Good things in my life right now:
1. Getting married to the love of my life in less than 6 months.
2. I HAVE a job.
3. I have a family that loves me - my mom is coming into town this month.
4. Having fun planning a wedding
5. I have great friends who support me and will be in my wedding.
6. Have a great apartment in a great location with awesome view.
7. Exciting time with lots of potential for opportunities - we may move to another city, stay in Chicago, do something different.
8. Able to take awesome trips - Europe last yr and Bora Bora this year.
9. Received really positive feedback when I have interviewed.
10. Have enough saved to go out to eat, do fun outings, take trips, etc.
It's only 4:15pm today, but here are my things..
1. I got coffee with Cara Turner today - talked about marketing and the industry.
2. I reached out to Britany with Opera to get coffee soon.
3. I started this blog.
Good things in my life right now:
1. Getting married to the love of my life in less than 6 months.
2. I HAVE a job.
3. I have a family that loves me - my mom is coming into town this month.
4. Having fun planning a wedding
5. I have great friends who support me and will be in my wedding.
6. Have a great apartment in a great location with awesome view.
7. Exciting time with lots of potential for opportunities - we may move to another city, stay in Chicago, do something different.
8. Able to take awesome trips - Europe last yr and Bora Bora this year.
9. Received really positive feedback when I have interviewed.
10. Have enough saved to go out to eat, do fun outings, take trips, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment